Liquor Licencing Applications

Every business that plans to supply alcohol in Victoria must first apply for a liquor licence through the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR). An application with VCGLR may require you to provide an accompanying report from a registered building surveyor in order to determine the maximum number of patrons allowed on the premises at one time.

Our Liquor Licence Assessments services include:

  • Our assessments are in an easy to read format with all internal areas, external areas, amenities and fixed seating clearly defined
  • We offer prompt service at a competitive price
  • Our Liquor Licence assessments contain all information required by VCGLR

Anderson Group will conduct an on-site assessment of your premises in order to ascertain the serviceable floor areas and amenities that you have available. This enables us to calculate and report on the maximum number of patrons allowed on the premises as per the requirements on the Building Code of Australia and VCGLR’s requirements.

*Please note that it is important to first obtain planning permission from local council, if required, as restrictions may apply to your premises under local planning zones.

For more information regarding Liquor Licences, please visit the VCGLR website: